When PLAY CASINO ONLINE, select the casino site carefully to avoid being scammed. Review the site wisely. Don’t just gives your credit card number to the first site you find in the net. Take the time to ask yourself these questions:
*Is the site authentic? Look if it is government licensed. If not, go locate another site.
*Does the site have a twenty four hour toll free customer service support? If not, look for other sites.
* For slot machine and pokers, what is their smallest denomination? Look for a variety in denominations. They should have nickels, quarters, dollar as well as five dollar machines.
* How many versions of video pokers do they offer? They should have at least three, because this will be your basis that the site has money for the softwares, therefore it can afford to pay your winning.
* Does the casinos sites have a place to record and keep track of purchases and cash out?
*What about customer care? Test them. By sending them an email with a question, you can assess their customer service.
* Does this site have a good reputations? What software does it use? Know how to collect your winnings. They should have detailed information about this.
* How many day will it take for you to claim your winnings? Certain sites require you to send them email stating your request. Others give payouts only once a month, and others every two weeks.
*What are the rules about bonuses?
When gambling onlines, here are a few pointer that should be of help:
*Do your homework. Play only at authentic sites.
*Allot a budget for a day’s game. Never go beyond that budget.
*Gamble only with money that you can afford to lose. Don’t gamble the money allocated for your home rental. You’ll be needing help if you play this way.
* Never mix alcohol and gambling. They simply don’t work together.
*Your data is to be protected at all times. When signing up, note that the casino should have a secure and data encrypted link. Identity theft is rampant on the internet.
*Spend ample time reading to familiarize yourself with the game.
*Play by statistics. Know the odds of the game. Study it by numbers. Hunches have no part in gambling.
*Just stick to the game. Never mind the gimmicks. Side bets, insurance and the “crapes craps” are offered in order to lure you to spend more so that the casino will make more money.
*Know when to call it quits. If you are already winning, stop. Don’t try to win more, you may end up a big loser. If you are already losing more than your allocated daily budget, stop. There is always another day.
*Expect that you can lose the game. Casinos are in the business because they set the rules in such a way that the house’s win is important. Generally, they have the edge over you.
A fact is that ninety eight percent of casino gambling is designed for recreation. Therefore, PLAY to ENJOY. To be entertained, you spend money. If it gets to a point where it is no longer fun to you, where you play beyond your means, then stop now, or else, you may not be able to stop later.