Recently blackjack has become one of the most well=known game both in online or offline casino, because blackjack is simple to play, and the rules on blackjack is easy to learn. Different from playing a poker game, you does not need to remember any card combination that will make you win.
The purpose of blackjack is simple: whoever get the sum of two or more card points approximate or equal to 21 result in winning this game. If someone got a card sum more than 21, he/she is said to be lost.
Usually a player will receive two cards from dealer and one card for dealer himself. After seeing the two cards by the player, he/she will need to judge whether he would like to “Hit” or “Stand”. When a person calls “Stand”, this means the player considers that he or she is closed to 21 already. When a player says “Hit”, this means that he or she still needs more cards just to get close to 21.
Players can pick as many cards as they like until they feel they are close to 21 already. A player who is nearer to 21 wins.
However, there are a few people who have invented some tips and strategies to get an edge over the other players. There are times that these tips really can help some people win. Here a list of 5 ultimte strategies that you can apply so as to raise your winning chance.
1. If a player gets 17 or higher, it is wise to choose “Stand”. And if a player has 13 to 16 and the dealer has 6 or lower, choose “Stand” also. However, if the dealer got 7 or more, try to have a “Hit”.
Explaination: if a dealer has 6 or lower, then when a dealer gets another cards, which may be ten, the dealer just can’t stop there and therefore has to get one more card, which may at last “burst” (exceed 21). In this case, the player may want to keep a lower card number.
The rule of thumb: players should always think that the dealer down cards is 10.
2. If a player gets an Ace or 8, split them no matter what dealer card is.
3. Always remember not to split 10, as you may have chance to bust if you do so.
4. If dealer card is 4,5 or 6, player should think stand on hard 12. While the dealer show 2,3,7 or higher, go for “Hit”!.
5. If you really want to win, do not split on 4, 5 or face cards.
Yes gambling is really a game of chance. However, with careful observation, winning is possible. If you really consider taking your blackjack skills to next level, the-online-gmaing.com has already had a lot of information and software that will help you.