A lot of people in the world love to gamble, whether it's just a simple game of lottery or it is a full blown visit to the casino playing roulette, everyone gambles. But if you did win a big sum would it make your life a whole lot nicer? Or would it actually make it a misery, lets have a brief look at both scenarios.
1) It would ultimatley give you unlimited financial resources, so you could go anywhere and buy anything you like. Regularly go on holiday and just chill out.
2) You could buy anything you have ever dreamt of, such as your dream home and car.
3) Open tons of companies and be your own boss, be in control of employees throughout the day.
The Bad Reasons
1) A vast amount of people that have a lot of money, become quite rude because they think they can get away with anything.
2) They end up becoming very sad and depressed because of the fact that they have pushed every one that was close to them away, they are slowly realising that money does not buy everything and that they have made a lot of mistakes.
3) Having alot of stuff will not make you know the true value of anything, when you are working class you value things such as vehicles etc, because when they break you will be left to pay out. But when you have a lot of cash you just do not care, basically because you know you can pop out and by a new one whenever necessary.
So finally it just goes to show that if you win big playing the lottery or online poker then you may be happy for a little while but in the end you may end up losing the people that are closest to you in every possible way.
For all your poker tips