Often the one thing that a novice gambler needs after learning the basics and winning a few games are some solid tips to help them be focused. Basically, roulette is a game of probability but there are a couple of tips that will help increase your chances.
Here are some of my top tips for roulette, which although might not make you rich overnight, should put you on the right path for getting a better win lose ratio:
– Know the table limits. Each roulette table will have its own minimum and maximum betting amount, so don’t go to a table thinking you’d only be betting five dollars and get persuaded to gamble more.
– This leads to my second tip. Only bet what you are comfortable with. Professional gamblers don’t bet to show off, they bet to make money, whether that be $2 or $2,000. It is also a good rule to give yourself a set amount of how much you are ready to lose before walking away, so you don’t have to remortgage your house.
– Get warmed up and gain a feel for the table by making minimum bets on either odd or even. It is simple and gives you that gut feeling of how much you like the table.
– Be the boss of your own chips. beginning gamblers frequently allow the dealer to keep their original bet in place while accepting the winning chips they give you. You can move it wherever you want!
– You’d be surprised how many dealers get in to a predictable and repetitive way of releasing the ball and you can often find it easier to predict where it lands. Certain dealers also vary certain types of releases
– Tips for roulette always include the classic Martingale system. Basically if you lose, you double up the next bet to gain back the loss. The problem being that your losing streak may go beyond your bank balance or you might hit the table limit. It’s better to use this with smaller betting amounts.
– Play European tables with only one zero. It gives you better odds as American tables have two zeros. Both kinds of tables are found in the States so you don’t have to worry.
– Don’t let your mind trick you. For example, when 6 blacks have gone in a row your brain might start saying (what if it’s a trick, bet black again). Never get in to an argument with your mind.
– Get familar with the game on a free fun table.
– Aim to protect your bankroll. After you have a reasonable amount of winnings, bet with your profits alone and keep your original balance intact. Then the worst that can happen is you go home with your starting balance.
– It’s better to play with established online casinos as you can’t see the inner workings of a website. They may not be choosing numbers at random and could just be making you lose every time.
Overall, play safe and just have a good time. Enjoy the excitment but don’t let it drive your life.